Last night was the First time in ages ive been in on a Friday with a kebab!
And ive missed it! I'm just gunna post both my outfits from the lst two days.
I went charity shopping on friday and got so many nice things that i will post tomorrow, or later
And what i wore, excuse the fact i have no make up on! Thats what sunglasses are really for ;)
Shorts:Topshop Top:H&M Jacket: £1 river island via charity shop Tights: Vintage D&G 20p boot sale
Just to let yousee my knew pride and joy, how cute is this slave bracelet mean seriously its so pretty!
This was only about £4 from ebay witch was an absolute bargain, its really good quality!
And this is what i wore today to the pub for a few drinks in the little but of sunshine we had
I hate going to the pub as im there so often i run out of outfit combo's to wear!
Top: Charity shop £2 Jeans: Mums vintage Shoes:Primark Sunglasses: Rayban
Im so sorry about the ridiculous cleavage! This top is so tight its a size 6 but its so gorgeous, i bought yesterday in age u.k, i think it was new aswell that's always a bonus!
Excuse the random air freshener in the back round lol!
Im really not sure what my plans are for tonight however if i go out ill be wearing my new topshop leggings so if i do i will definitely take a photo!
Incredible taste and sense of style!
ReplyDeleteOmg that bracelet is wowwww thank you for the nice comments on my blog very sweet
ReplyDeleteWow, that hand jewellery is fabulous! It reminds me so much of the perfect Coachella style that I'm building up in my head...dang, I wish I was there haha. Lovely jeans too, the colour is perfect :)
ReplyDelete♥mollie from musicandmollie
Love the outfits! I especially love those jeans <3
ReplyDeletejustfacethefashion.blogspot.co.uk
Zoe xoxo
love your stuff! especially the stars'n'stripes shorts! xx from germany
ReplyDeleteHello, I thought you might be interested to know that I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
ReplyDeleteCheck it out and enter for a chance to win! :)
Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!
I love your pants! <3
ReplyDeleteI love your jeans
ReplyDeleteyour jeans are really cool!!
ReplyDeletehttp://llkillu.blogspot.com