Today pretty much consisted of me and a few charity shops!
I cooked a three course meal for me and my mum and it was so absolutely gorgeous!
I cant wait for this weekend im going to two jumble sales and a boot sale so ill definitely have alooot of clothes :)
YAY!
This is what i wore today, as in the morning it was really hot then the second i got home it started pooring with rain! Haha suckers!
This is me today. Clearly ive soaked up the sun (what little we have)
Cardigan-Bootsale 20p Shorts- Mums&DIY Bandeau- Primark £2
Love this top! I recently done a post with a nearly identical blouse form primark that cost me £10
This one only cost me £3!! And its actually quite nicer!
I call this the Micheal jackson blazer! I love it, it was only £3 charity shop
This dress isnt done justice by this photo, its very fitted and girly, £2 charity shop
Whats even cutes are the half triangles on the dress, love it!
The back of my shorts!
This is such a short post and i apologize however im sure a few more interesting things will happen in my life this week lol!
I love those shorts! Great DYI!
ReplyDeletefashiontatt.blogspot.com
you are so pretty! love the first outfit and im jealous of your tan. great job on the diy shorts too :)
ReplyDeletewithkittyinmind.blogspot.com xxx
such cute shorts
ReplyDeletexox
great buys!
ReplyDeleteScarr xx
http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/
looks like you got some bargains there then! :P Dont you just love charity shops!? <3
ReplyDeleteYou can always get such great things for a bargin at thrift stores. I really love the pink blouse!
ReplyDeleteoh you look so cute =3
ReplyDeleteomfg this "michael jackson" blazer is amazing! greeeeeeeeat bargains, they look FABULOUS dear:-) x
ReplyDeleteI love your white shorts and the pink blouse was such a bargain, I love it
ReplyDeletex
http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/
great blog!!! i'm going to visit you more often!!!
ReplyDeletewww.roxycieniawska.blogspot.com
I love everything you bought from the charity shop. I love the things you are able to find there, you look amazing in the first pic. love the shorts xx
ReplyDeleteLove your makeup, really makes your eyes pop!
ReplyDeleteAlso, some great buys :)
www.apieceof-me.blogspot.com
love the clothe!!
ReplyDeletehttp://nadiadelacorazon.blogspot.com/
First of all, allow my family enjoy a persons command during this matter. Even though this is certainly brand new , nevertheless soon after registering your site, this intellect has exploded extensively. Allow all of us to take hold of ones rss to help keep in touch with at all probable messages Sincere understand but will pass it on to help admirers and my personalized are living members
ReplyDeletejeux de strike
Very nice clothes I really like
ReplyDeleteOh wow! You are so beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete