Saturday, 11 February 2012

Strawberry

Long time no post:(
But hey! Its half term,that means i get a week of charity shopping, flea markets and changing my room around :)
I went to town today, well Shirley (kinda town) And went on a spree. Well, What i planned to be a spree but ended up being poo! Charity shops are getting ridiculously over priced, of course its for a good cause but today there was a gorgeous lavender blazer for £12! Now although it was gorgeous , £12 is so much for a second hand piece of clothing.
Anyway, i swear i met the man of dreams today working in oxfam lol! He had long blond hair, mm he was so tasty, i wore my new river island hat and a Acrombie hoody, very plain and horrible but i was he was very complimentary on my hat! Haha i sound like a love sick school girl!:(
Anyway i this is me today





i never take photos of my self! This is probably why lol





i love these they were only 99p for the two, i bought some lush candles today aswell!


And this bin! it was a compulsive buy from the 99p store lol.



Anyway, this was my day today, i literally spent all day after shopping eating curry chips and playing grand theft auto!
I love this hat it was reduced from £13 to £7 in river island and its a strawberry! Cheap thrills. 

Also i have purchased tickets for nero at the southampton guildhall, so happy bring on the mosh pit!

Thanks for the interest! Love Amy-Rose xox

11 comments:

  1. the color of your hair is stunning. also love those candle holders. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair, you look really nice :)

    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I've awarded you the versatile blogger award,
    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair colour,you look so cute!!! ^ ^

    http://respectfullyindra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair!!Nice blog!

    www.roughmouth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh seriously jealous of your candle sticks! love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Love those candle sticks!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stumbled across your blog and Im from Southampton to! Love shirley high street for Charity shops but totes agree that the prices just don't seem as cheap as they used to be!! Im your new follower :-)

    Love you to stop by my blog sometime - fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! And your hat is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bin is so cute, haha! And you are GOOORGGEEOUUUSS <3 Loving the strawberry hat too :)

    justfacethefashion.blogspot.com
    Zoe xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bin! I'll have to try and look out for this next time I'm passing that store. Such a lovely pattern x

    ReplyDelete