Hello!
Quite a late post today, i had such a busy day! changed my driver instructor round,My old one was really creepy and he scared me so much, and when he actually asked me to go out for a piknick i was sure that i never wanted to see him again!! EVER.
Then went out for a pub meal and a few drinks with mum, a few drinks turning
into a drunken binge as per usual! I love this bar i always go to town just for it,
shots for £1 a pint for £1.50. Its great i don't really like clubs and much prefer a day out at the local pub! Anyway, this post is to mainly show off my absolutely gorgeous
jumper that i worship. Its beautiful! It was my nan's and i love it, it reminds
me of her every time i wear it:) Its my favorite thing i have in my closet.
Also this feather extension i have in my hair was bought from ebay for 5p!! Haha!! Proper bargain lol! I really like it :) You cant go wrong for that price.
Baby sitting for my cousin tomorrow, wow hes so cute! So i'll probably take him out then go out on a spree in the charity shops near me and then probably eat loads of chip shop (so fat)
Im also thinking about doing a tutorial on how to make studded loafers (like topshops) I made a pair a few days ago, they aren't that bad! What do you think?
Thanks for the interest and thanks to my followers! New and old :) xx
Cute cream sweater and love the feather! Double stars for cheap shots ;)
ReplyDeleteThat jumper is lovely, looks so cosy! And the feather is lovely x x
ReplyDeletehttp://scattynostalgia.blogspot.com/
Holy shit, your hair is AMAZING, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteGot a giveaway here if you're interested btw :)
http://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/
Really pretty jumper, looks so comfy!
ReplyDeleteDrea xo
dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com
I love this jumper. Where is it from? Xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey there doll, it is the first time I am visiting your blog and i LOVE IT!!! I am just a new follower!
ReplyDeleteIs it weird that I am obsessed with your hair? Ohh well I am :)
Lovely jumper.
fell free to check me out: http://blonde-frosting.blogspot.com/
good night!
17 February 2012 14:1
such a cute jumper i love it! thankyou for checking out facelesschic, i hope you follow! xx fc
ReplyDeletefacelesschic.blogspot.com
I like your style! :)
ReplyDelete