Friday, 13 January 2012

Who doesn't love a half day

Had such a tiring day today, had to spend 4hours stood up waxing people!
 I also done an awesome spray tan on my friend,looks amazing!
So yesterday i had to have my eyes tested and the street 
that spec-savers is on is actually full of charity shops.
 Why do people always stare at me when i go in there? 
i cant help my addiction for fashion and bargains:( 
anyway i was looking around and saw a gorgeous blue shirt
i went to have a closer look it was a brand new unworn mens holllister shirt xs!
 so i grabbed my phone and on the hollister website it was £40!! It was knocked down from £7
 in the charity shop to £1.50, seriously who wouldn't buy it!? Fools!
 Of course i had to have it! 
Bluebird Beach

II also saw a familiar pair of tracksuit bottoms
 that i had earlier looked at in top shop for £20, it was brand new and unworn! 
They were priced at £3 knocked down to 50p!! brand new unworn this season track suit bottoms, seriously people!? So of course i snapped these baby up!;)


i love this look with my new blue shirt for when im going food shopping or at the pub in the after noon just chilling!


how cute is this ear cuff! i really wanted one so i ordered one of eBay.
 Lots of money for some i saw a lovely one on there for £15 i thought it was 
a bit pricey so i got this one for £7, abit pricey but for the quality 
its probably going to be the best i can get!!

What to do tonight, more important what to wear!? My gorgeous perfect friend has bought me some grey goose vodka! have a great Friday!x


Love Amy-rose xox

8 comments:

  1. Woah" Bargain with the shirt! Great finds, inspires me to go charity shopping more!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing buys, especially for the shirt! I must say I do adore charity shopping, you never know what you will come across <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a good deal! Love charity shops! <3

    Drea xoxo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hollister stuff is SO expensive, so well done you! Thankfully I've never had to wax anyone else, don't think I'd be able to trust myself, aha
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I'm going to have to hunt down that ear cuff on ebay it's gorgeous! lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hollister shirt! what a bargain! Who would put that in a charity shop anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  7. what bargains! i dont have any good charity shops near me, definitely not ones that would have anything from hollister or topshop!

    holly
    http://hollylikestoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some serious bargains! I wish there were more charity shops closer to me so I could have the same success!xxx

    ReplyDelete