Why hello there everyone!
Come online to find i have 5 new followers! So a big thankyou to all off you old and new!
Today i was watching the food channel and decided i needed to start cooking more
since college i have been getting a take away everyday!
Literally not one day has gone past without a mcdonalds,nando's,kfc or chip shop! eeww
! so i decided to make a nice chicken curry! Trust me it tasted alot nicer then it looks!
Working process! It only took seven minutes to cook which is tastier and quicker then delivery!
mmm it was so yummy paired with boil in the bag rice, all together a yummy curry cost me £2!!!
Lately i have been obsessed with bubble baths, sometimes i have 2 a day!
I had £30 of body shop vouchers for christmas and i love the bubble baths they give you a natrual scent and keep you smelling so nice all day!
Also a new 99p shop opened up! and the radox was 3 for 99p? Erm... Yes please!! Who wouldnt? so i invested in £4 worth and ended up with 12 bottles of radox!
I bought a new cardigan today, it was only 25p from a charity shop!!
I eBayed it and the same one is going for £30 !
So happy right now! Sorry about the low quality photo my camera is on its last legs:(
My new webcam arrived today only £3 :) its so much fun!
One last thing!! I had my first every driving lesson today!! its so great! i cant get enough and want to do more! I drove all around my town and never even stalled! how happy i am!
Does anyone know what i should expect next week?
Love Amy-Rose xox



cute pictures! x
ReplyDeletefashioninflux.blogspot.com
Ah you're so cute! Nice cardi, and that bubble bath looked divine!
ReplyDeleteDrea xoxo
I bet you did great driving, right? I have my driver licence since august 2011 , and I feel like a pro:)) But you have to be careful even if you think you are very good, there are a lot of crazy people driving nowadays :) Oh and never text and drive, smoke and drive, eat and drive etc:) Good luck hunny:D
ReplyDelete