Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Where i shop and what i buy!

So like i said i was going to do a haul of charity shop bits, i only ended up getting a few peices! And i took a few photos of my favourite places to get some gorgeous clothes!
Today was so hectic never awoke until 2 so i had to hurry up! Hate when im rushed-.-
Ive also noticed that going shopping with £17 is a hobby of mine and i still manage to get 8/9 pieces!
I cant say how much i love boot sales and charity shops :)
So here are my favorite shops!







These bags were perfect, such cute tote bags, back backs and so many cute/unique clutches



I bought this top for £2.99 they have loads of stuff of this kind of pattern in this shop which is great!


The amount of designer denim in this particular shop blows my mind, today i saw 4 pairs of vintage Levis and a few trader high wasted cut off's!


Heaven, so many gorgeous coats


I bought this jacket today, only £1! Going to add some studs and maybe tie dye/bleah splatter the collar

This was £2.50, its a great fit and is so comfortable!

how cute is this little baby! I adore this is so thick and lovely omg! Only £3!!


soo, i hope you like this photo heavy post lol! What can i say...im an addict

Also i big hello to new followers! I really appreciate it :')

Love Amy-Rose xox


12 comments:

  1. Lovely buys, I think I need to do another rummage at my local shops this weekend x

    http://lelshyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love love charity shopping. Really like your buys too. Whenever I head out to do charity shop haul I don't find anything.. But if I just pop in when I'm passing I find masses of stuff. Grrr..

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing! i need to get out and charity shop moreeeee. love some bargains!

    your newest follower :) lovely to see you over at Wonderland, hope you're following too! amberrosec.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! AMAZING finds! You've a really perfect sense of style!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC,
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love the shirt and the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos :) a lot of the time charity shops dont look very appealing, the same with carboot sales, but you've really just got to have a rummage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice photos :) a lot of the time charity shops dont look very appealing, the same with carboot sales, but you've really just got to have a rummage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These charity shops looks amazing, I would love to have a rumage through them! x x


    http://scattynostalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for your comment :)
    I see you also live in southampton from your shopping in shirley post, but where did you get all these babies from?! Everything is so cute and sooo cheap!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love charity shops and car boots too! You can pick up some amazing things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love charity shops and have done some posts on my finds too! :) great shirt xxx

    ReplyDelete