Saturday, 21 January 2012

My Favorite Season Of All


My favorite time of year is approaching! February, Why may you ask?
Because its two months after Christmas and everyones
 unwanted items that they have worn once and no longer want, 
all sorts come in! i've been a shopaholic for 3 years now!
 ive bought a new item pretty much everyday for this long 
and all my years of charity shopping ive noticed that people are moving
 with the season and donating lovely clothes at this time!
 I'm also fed up with people asking if the fact they've been worn before  puts me off?
 Not really i obviously wash them thrououghly after buying them!
 C'mon guys! how bad can it be? Rant over lol.

Sooo today i went for a gorgoues meal at yates and got full to the brim with pub grub,
the bet kinda grub! 

I made a pair of bleached shorts for the occasion the other day!

They were jeans but i cut them across and used my sewing machine 
to sew on the hem! I also added some spikes to the pockets which isn't visible :(

I tink it's okay for the first time! I really have an unlimited amount of shorts like this, plenty of studs, chains and denim! So i think i may sell some... keep your eyes peeled!


I also decided to make some shorts!


This photo keeps rotating-.-
i adore them! It was abit of hard task to bend the backs of my studs so i got the pliers out




I aslo bought these today......




They were £14 on ebay, originality from topshop!

Thats all of my purchases/ creations for today! 

Thanks guys! Love Amy-Rose x

7 comments:

  1. I hate when people say charity shops put you off. Your money is going to a good cause and you obviously wash the clothes.

    I love the studded loafers, been looking for these everywhere!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!! If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Thank you very much for commenting :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bleach shorts are perfection, I adore them <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! BLEACH SHORTS! Thanks for the comment on my blog, you're awesome! Iguess we both have bleach and studding diy addictions! Woohoo! Let's follow each other :)

    xx Jacqueline
    fngm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shorts are so hot! cute post x

    ReplyDelete