Hello! I've been so in-active lately i apologize for that!
I went to the pub yesterday at 3 o'clock and i got abit carried away ....
i left at 12 o'clock! 15 pints and 8 yega bombs later i spent
the night in the pub toilet! Very lady like!
What can i say, today is one of those days spent in my pajamas's watching rubbish telly!
who saw Jeremy Kyle USA today? It was classic.
(yes im that sad)

i apologize its not an outfit post i never had time to get a photo
and my phone was constantly ringing asking where i was-.- Hate being rushed!
Anyway, This was £58 from topshop!
I fell in love when i tried it on and never had enough then i relised the
stitching at the front had become completely unstitched,
enough to fix with thread nd a sewing machine so i asked the dude
who was working and as it was such a bad quality stitching
that the front i snagged it up for £25!
Very pricey... However i girl can help who/what she loves!
when it got to about 6 i became extremely under dressed
compared to the girls arriving.
I was horrified for a few minutes then i continued to drink (works a charm everytime)
I paired it with galdiator sandals, although it was pouring with rain lol!
Oh well the pub is always over heated-.-
i know this such a boring post and i swear i will make it up to you tomorrow!!
Speak Soon
Love Amy-rose xox
No comments:
Post a Comment