Today has been very hectic, Got home about thirty minutes ago from college sent all day doing lash and brow treatments, quite fun really!
anyway lots of people have asked to see where i shop so tomorrow i decided to take my camera with me and see if i can get some photos, fingers crossed!
Going on a haul Tomorrow so this should be interested!
This a my musts for this month, im starting to save up or one gorgeous perfect item every month
This month im definitely going to invest in a viviene west wood bag/purse there just beautiful i adore them to pieces! i love the pink striped jeans, saw a pair on eBay on 'buy it now' for only £12
But the time i spent on paying for them (minutes) they were gone forever:(
I'd also want to say a huge thank you to braceletsandbangles28.blogspot.com for putting me up for the 'versatile blogger award' i love there blog so much so im really happy they've nominated me :)
that's all for me!
Love Amy-Rose xox

Oh yeah I love those River Island jeans. I'm not a jeans person so I really want to try them on. Look forward to seeing how you get on!
ReplyDeleteArgh, I want all of this stuff, the jeans look awesome, and the shoes... And bag!! :|
ReplyDeletehttp://fridayisforever.blogspot.com/