Saturday, 7 January 2012

Cheap vodka&Fags

I had such a manic day yesterday!
I had half a day at college, although i was tired and was dying for a nap,
I caught the train to shirely, a highstreet near me full of luuush charity shops!
I found some great bargains in there, and something to wear to the pub last night!
Needless to say i was mortal! And spent £20 on fags! By my fourth vodka and redbull i was smashed
My body re-acts horridly to cheap vodka and when i went behind the bar
(This was fun as i was drunk) i found out they were putting £9 vodka
in the drinks instead of the good stuff-.-
i was so mad lol! but far to drunk to care so i just carried on wich
resulted in me going to town alone! never a good move! oh gosh.


I wore this dress  i found in shirely,to the pub...
I adore this vintage dress, it was orginally £30 as the orginal tag was still on it, however i snapped it up for £4 , charity shop


My mum has a cardigan like this, i found one identical in a charity shop,it was a bargain at 80p!


Theese are the heels i bought for my prom, i love them, tottally addicted to them they have always been a favourite, they were £60 in underground,More then id normally pay but c'mon they were for my prom!



So now im fresh out of the bath and abusing paracetmol
My day consists of recovering in my new onesie my mummy
bought me for christmass :)

Hope you all have a lovely day

Love Amy-Rose xox



2 comments:

  1. Thats a really nice dress, and those heels are amazing!! Sounds like it was a good night out, eh?

    Drea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! it was great night... what i can remember anyway lol xx

    ReplyDelete